If you, like most, are looking to get organized & make some healthy changes in the new year- I’m so excited to share my best resources for all things life, meals, and home. Here are my top picks to help you get on the right track easily, simply, and for the long haul 🙂
Simply click on the photos to read more!
Both the weekly planner & the mission statement worksheets are the perfect start to providing direction, balance, and organization to your life – on the most basic & foundational level, as well as for daily tasks. I have noticed more clarity & confidence in my planning since creating a “personal creed” and utilizing the 7 Habits’ weekly planning model. I’m so happy to share these printables to help you get started too ♥
NEW to Our Home on Purpose is a resource that took me most of 2019 to create for you: Home, Clean Home.
This is a personalized cleaning system that:
- Creates a custom schedule just for you
- Provides a realistic way to get started
- Helps you create forward momentum to actually stick to it
If that sounds like something you’ve been needing for a while, learn more here!
Or get a FREE preview with the Healthy Home Habits Challenge 🙂
Last but not least… meal planning. If you know it would lower your stress, expenses & food waste, but the concept just terrifies you- this is the series for you! It is detailed with step-by-step instructions and fill-in printables, so all the thinking is done for you!
Plus, if you’re a pro at meal planning but get tired of “reinventing the wheel” every week or two, consider putting your meal plan on auto-pilot with my free cheat-sheet & example pack 🙂 As much as meal planning changed my life initially, putting it only auto-pilot only multiplied that benefit!
Need more resources?
- Keep up with all the new posts, printables & resources by joining my email list! I only send monthly emails because I’m trying to keep your inbox like I want my home: clean, cozy, and clutter-free 🙂
- Feel free to look around for related posts in MEALS, HOME, or LIFE, or the Best of Our Home on Purpose on Pinterest!
- If you can’t find what you need, comment below & I’d love to connect!